Sunday, February 24, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - Feb 25th

There were a few changes to last week's menu plan as plans during the week changed so we still haven't had the pumpkin and spinach dahl. Fish also wasn't great so we had lamb kebabs and couscous instead. At this stage, the week ahead is looking like -

Monday Grilled lamb and cous cous

Tuesday Steak with pesto spaghetti

Wednesday Pumpkin and spinach dahl

Thursday Lamb with orange and carrot salad, and zucchini carpaccio

Friday Homemade pizza

2 comments:

Sabba and Nanny said...

Gina,
I was just checking in from Bonnie's blog and saw this tasty menu. May we stop in for dinner this week? Regards from Denver....Jim

Tessa said...

Gina, I am impressed with your layout and head-up picture. I hope I can share with you too. I have a better chance than Jim to invite myself to dinner and can't wait till I do!!! Mum