Saturday, February 2, 2008

after the rain




14 comments:

Bonnie said...

I'm so excited that you've started a blog !!! The middle photo is my favorite ! It's so beautiful ... i can almost smell it !!!

Sara said...

Beautiful flowers. Welcome to the blog world, warning, it's addicting.

Nate and Brenda said...

The pictures are just beautiful!

Welcome to blog world!!! You will LOVE it!!

Cheri said...

Hey Gina,
Welcome to blogland. The pictures are so pretty. Love a flower after the rain!

Sandra said...

Those are beautiful, love the photos. Welcome to Blogland, I hope you will come and visit me, I'll be back again ;)

Have a great weekend!

mom2triplets04 said...

Welcome to blog land. I have been blogging for a very long time. It becomes addicting. Beautiful photographs. Love how you captured the droplets of water on your photos. Right now I'm doing a photo a day in 2008 and also participating with Bonnie with cleaning the kitchen for the month of February. Come check out my blog when you have a free moment. Looking forward to your future posts.

Anonymous said...

I popped over from Bonnie's blog. Welcome to blogging!

Cherdecor said...

Hello Gina and welcome to the blog world! You will love it here! All of us are 3 feet tall and we smell like flowers! Just kidding!

I wish I could find a flower to put up on my blog. Right now it is winter here and the only thing that is exciting outside is the sight of Buford the neighborhood hawk who comes soaring in every morning. Well, one morning this week it was too windy for his landing so I missed him.

Your flowers are absolutely drop dead gorgeous as well as your photography. Welcome to blogging!

Zaankali said...

Welcome to blogville! I hope you enjoy it. I came over from Boonie's post.
Smiles!

Stacy said...

Beautiful shots of the flowers. Came over from Bonnie's blog. Welcome to the world of blogging! :)

Demara said...

Wow those are very pretty flower photos! And WELCOME!!!

Ally said...

I came over via Bonnie´s blog and jsut wanted to say hi! The fotos are lovely... I especially like roses... the classic never dies... Welcome to blogland and drop by anytime for a visit!!!

Ellie said...

Just popping over to say hello. This is the first time I've sat to read blogs since Jack has been born. I'll check in more and see what's up in your blog... is it going to be mostly flowers? they are great.

Sabba and Nanny said...

Lovely flowers, Gina. Welcome to the world of blogs. I don't post as much as I'd like, but I love to read what Bonnie and others are posting. Regards, Jim S.